Our Quality Assurance follows under mentioned principles of the quality policy,
• Implement and sustain a Quality System to comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025: 2005
• Identify the needs of our customers and satisfy them by our quality products and services delivered on time, in conformance with their requirements, through professionally trained employees. The tests shall always be carried out in accordance with stated methods and customers' requirements.
• Monitor the product and processes towards building quality into our systems and services through creativity, innovation and technology.
• Systematically evaluate and monitor the performance of our subcontractors to assure the quality of our sub-contracted services and sustain supplier partnership.
• Develop the qualifications, knowledge and skills of employees with the emphasis on the education of new experts, inspire employees to develop individual quality elements, and constantly improve the quality management system.
• Continuous improvements through systematic identification of the root causes behind non-conformities and subsequent elimination of the same.
• Provide timely delivery of our services to our customers.
• Ensure the involvement and upgrading the skills of the employees through training.
• Maintain and protect confidentiality and proprietary rights of our valued customers
• The Senior management of the company provides effective assistance,
information assurance for employees whenever required in order to successfully ensure the fulfillment of the quality
* Download Health & Safety Environment Policy Statement here : HSE Statement